Creole Crawfish & Andouille Sausage Soup
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 tsp. fresh jalapeño, minced
- 2 cups cooked crawfish tails
- 2 cups andouille sausage diced 1/4”
- 2 cups seafood broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes, Okra & Corn
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper, ground
- Place the sausage, onions and peppers in a 3 to 4 quart saucepan. Heat and start stirring mixture. Add about 1/4 cup of the seafood broth and bring to a boil. Stir the vegetables occasionally until softened.
- Add Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes, Okra & Corn, Glory Foods Seasoned New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice, ground black pepper, green onion and crawfish meat.
- Heat gently until the gumbo comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.