Creamy Mushroom & White Bean Soup
Serves: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 container (about 12) white mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Great Northern Beans
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest (optional)
- Melt butter in a large saucepan; add shallots, garlic and mushrooms.
- Saute on low for 10 minutes then stir in broth and beans; cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- Divide between 2 warmed soup bowls and scatter with parsley and lemon zest (if using).
*White onions can be used in place of shallots, but double the amount as shallots are stronger.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.