Chilled Tomato & Corn Soup
- 2 cups Arrabbiata sauce (or thin marinara sauce)
- 1/2 cup vegetable juice (like V8®)
- 1/3 cup thick cream
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn; drained
- vegetable seasoning or dried parsley for sprinkling
- crusty bread for serving
- In a medium size saucepan, stir together the marinara sauce and vegetable juice. Heat until the liquid is just starting to bubble; remove from heat and stir in the cream.
- Allow mixture to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes then place in refrigerate to chill for about 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Divide between 4 chilled bowls and spoon Glory Foods Skillet Corn onto each bowl of soup. Sprinkle with vegetable seasoning and serve with a loaf of fresh crusty bread.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 3 hours
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.