Chili Con Carne
- 1 tbs. oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 tbs. chili powder
- dash of hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods New Orleans Style Red Beans
- Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven on medium heat.
- Add onion and green pepper. Saute until tender. Add meat. Cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder and hot pepper sauce (if used). Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Glory Foods New Orleans Style Red Beans. Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.