Fresh Smoked Turkey Greens
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Glory Foods Fresh Collard Greens
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup broth, chicken or turkey
- 1 lb. smoked turkey wings or desired meat
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbs. cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place water, broth and turkey wings into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add Glory Foods Fresh Collard Greens and stir until wilted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and reduce to a slow simmer. Cook greens and turkey wings until tender.
- Remove the turkey wings, discarding the bones and skin. Chop meat into bite-size pieces and mix in with tender greens. Season with salt and pepper.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.