- 2 slices uncooked bacon, diced 1/2"
- 1/4 cup onion, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 pinch black pepper, ground
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 1-1/4 cups 2% Milk, divided into 1 cup and 1/4 cup
- 2 tbs. cornstarch
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Spinach, drained
- 1 tbs. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place diced bacon and onion in a large nonstick saute pan. Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the bacon begins to brown and the onions soften.
- Stir in the pepper and nutmeg, and immediately add 1 cup of milk. Heat until simmering.
- In a separate bowl, mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup of milk. Pour the cornstarch mixture into the simmering milk, stirring constantly. Heat until sauce thickens.
- Stir the drained Glory Foods Spinach into the sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbling. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.