- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn, undrained
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup half and half, or milk
- 3/4 cup sugar, more or less to taste
- 3 tbs. flour
- 4 tbs. butter
- white pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine Glory Foods Skillet Corn, egg, half and half, sugar, pepper and flour. Stir to mix well.
- Pour into 8 x 8 baking dish and dot with butter.
- Bake about 30 minutes and stir. If pudding is getting dry, add a bit of milk or water. Continue baking about 15 minutes until firm and browned on top.
- Let stand at least 5-10 minutes to let pudding set before serving.
Recipe prepared exclusively for Glory Foods by Wendy Perry
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.