Collard Greens Medley Saute
Serves: 5 (1/2 cup) servings
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbs. diced red onion
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 (6 oz.) jar roasted red pepper strips, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens, drained
- 1 tbs. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, roasted pepper, and artichokes stirring until tender (about 2 minutes).
- Add the Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens and cook, stirring occassionally until hot. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle lemon juice over dish, and serve immediately.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.