Warm Green Bean & Potato Spinach Salad
- 2 strips thick bacon; diced
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans with Potatoes
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 tbs.olive oil
- Fry bacon and onion in a large skillet for 3-4 minutes until bacon is almost crisp.
- Drain Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans with Potatoes and add to bacon mixture. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until green beans and potatoes are warm; remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
- Place spinach and carrots in a large mixing bow; add bacon mixture along with olive oil and toss to incorporate.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.