Green Bean & Tomato Salad
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Green Beans (reserve 1/2 can of liquid) OR
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Green Beans (reserve 1 can of liquid)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbs. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- To prepare the dressing, combine the reserved liquid from the Glory Foods Green Beans, oil, vinegar and seasonings and blend well.
- Place tomatoes, the drained can of Glory Foods Green Beans and the prepared dressing in a large container. Make sure vegetables are submerged.
- Marinate for 4 hours or longer in the refrigerator.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.