Southern Cobb Salad
Serves: 2 (large serving)
- 1 large head Romaine lettuce; outer leaves removed then sliced
- 2 hard cooked eggs; chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Blackeye Peas; drained and rinsed
- 1/2 basket cherry tomatoes; halved or quartered
- 1 medium zucchini; grated
- 1 large carrot; peeled and grated
- 1 small avocado; diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (of your choice)
- bottled salad dressing; we suggested Blue Cheese or Ranch
- Divide lettuce between 2 large salad bowls.
- Top lettuce with vegetables and cheese, arranging in lines over the lettuce, and serve with salad dressing of your choice.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.