Mixed Green Salad with Blackeye Pea Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Blackeye Peas; divided
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos (do not drain)
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried mustard
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- baby organic greens (enough for 6 servings)
- blue cheese crumbles for serving
- croutons for serving
- Place 1/4 Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Blackeye Peas along with pimentos, garlic, mustard and white balsamic vinegar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process until smooth. With motor running, slowly add the olive oil until incorporated.
- Transfer dressing to a bowl and stir in the remaining blackeye peas.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the organic greens with the blackpea dressing.
- Serve salad on individual plates, and sprinkle with croutons and blue cheese.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.