Kale & Veggie Burger Salad
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Glory Foods Organic Kale Greens (large stems removed)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 frozen veggie burgers
- 2 oz. goat cheese or feta
- 1/3 cup bottled cilantro salad dressing (or creamy dressing of your choice)
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry frozen veggie burgers 2 minutes per side until crisp and the inside has warmed through; set aside.
- Place Glory Foods Organic Kale Greens in a large salad bowl and add dressing; toss well to coat.
- Divide kale between 4 salad bowls and break a veggie burger over each salad followed by cheese.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.