Kale & Strawberry Salad with Toasted Almonds
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Glory Foods Organic Kale Greens
- 1/2 basket fresh strawberries; hulled and sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta
- 1/3 cup bottled balsamic salad dressing; chilled
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- Place Glory Foods Organic Kale Greens in a large salad bowl (removing any large stems) along with the berries and goat cheese.
- Add dressing and toss (you may want to add more dressing depending upon how you like your salad dressed) and gently mix to coat kale.
- Add toasted almonds and lemon zest and toss again before serving.
*To toast sliced almonds, place in a small (dry) saucepan and shake over heat for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned and fragrant.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.