Kale & Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pears & Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. brown or raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Glory Foods Power Essence Kale & Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- 1 (ripe) pear; seeded and cubed
- 1 Persian cucumber; sliced and quartered
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, Dijon mustard and white pepper. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Place Glory Foods Power Essence Kale & Shredded Brussels Sprouts in a large salad bowl along with the pear, cucumber and crumbled blue cheese.
- Pour dressing over greens, and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with toasted sunflower seeds.
*To toast sunflower seeds, place in a small (dry) skillet and shake over a flame for a minute or two until nuts become fragrant. Be careful not to burn as sunflower seeds have a high oil content.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.