Italian Supper Salad
- 1 small head butter lettuce
- 1 (27 oz) can Seasoned Green Beans with Potatoes
- 4 ounces vegan salami; cubed
- 1 cup teardrop tomatoes; halved
- 1 heaping tablespoons (drained) capers
- 3 tablespoons bottled Italian dressing
* Serve with fresh bread and butter
- Line two salad or pasta bowls with the outer lettuce leaves.
- Tear up remaining lettuce and place onto the leaves
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 5 minutes.
- Drain and warm green beans and potatoes in a separate bowl then add vegan salami, tomatoes, and capers.
- Drizzle with dressing and gentle stir to combine.
- Divide between the two lettuce-lined bowls and serve with bread and butter, if desired.
Yield: 2 dinner servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 5 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.