Grilled Kale & Red Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 1/2 bag (16 oz.) Glory Foods Bagged Kale
- 1 red bell pepper; cut into thin strips
- 7 tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic; finely chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain. Place pasta in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium heat.
- Place Glory Foods Bagged Kale in a bowl and remove any large stems. Add red bell pepper, then toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Place kale mix in grill basket, and grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until kale and peppers are tender, stirring frequently. Remove from grill and place in bowl with pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables; toss. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Start to Finish: 45 minutes
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.