Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 1 (16 oz.) package potato Gnocchi
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 shallot; minced
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- freshly ground black pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil gnocchi according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan, add shallot and garlic; sauté for 1 minute then stir in parsley and Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole. Simmer for 5 minutes then add warm gnocchi and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Divide gnocchi between 4 warmed pasta bowls and sprinkle with black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.