Spaghetti with Mixed Greens
- 1 lb. box thick spaghetti
- 1 tbs. virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Mixed greens; drained
- 1 (7 oz.) tub reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pizza (or Italian) seasoning
- 1/2 basket teardrop tomatoes; quartered
- Parmesan cheese for grating
- Boil pasta according to box directions.
- Drain pasta and add olive oil and pinch salt. Using a fork, mix well to coats strands of spaghetti.
- In a glass mixing bowl, heat Glory Foods Seasoned Mixed greens to warm. Stir in ricotta cheese, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Pour greens mixture over pasta and mix well. Sprinkle with fresh tomatoes and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.