Smoked Macaroni & Cheese with Collard Greens
- 1 1/2 lb. shells or corkscrew pasta
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 drops liquid smoke (or to taste)
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens; drained well
- 2 tsp. pizza seasoning
- grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Boil pasta per package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Stir lemon juice and liquid smoke into Alfredo sauce and pour over pasta; mix well to incorporate.
- Add Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Collard Greens and pizza seasoning and mix with pasta. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.