Corn Pasta with Fresh Greens, Mushrooms & Red Bell Pepper
- 2 cups corn elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly minced garlic
- 2 (4 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 red bell pepper; seeded and diced small
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Glory Foods Fresh Mixed Greens (bagged)
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Boil macaroni al dente (soft, but still firm to the bite). Drain and return to pot.
- Add Italian dressing to drained pasta, and stir to coat macaroni; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large (deep-sided) skillet. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper, and continue to cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Add Glory Foods Fresh Mixed Greens and keep turning with tongs until wilted.
- Transfer mixed greens mixture to the pasta and mix well to incorporate.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on the side.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.