Butter Beans & Bowtie Pasta
- 1 1/2 cup bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Butter Beans
- Heat Glory Foods Butter Beans and keep warm.
- Cook bowtie pasta following package directions. Drain pasta, reserving one cup of cooking water to later use.
- Add cooked bowtie pasta and one cup reserved cooking water to the warmed butter beans and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.
*Add cooked, diced or chopped ham added for an inexpensive and time-saving dinner.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.