Spinach Pesto Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pound dried corkscrew pasta
- 4 tbs. butter, divided
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 4 oz. basil pesto
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes; halved
- 1/3 cup (tiny) cubes of white cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. lemon zest grated
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Drain pasta and return to pot along with 2 tbs. of butter and pesto; mix well and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter and olive oil in a large skillet and cook garlic for one minute.
- Drain Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach and press out all excess liquid. Add to skillet and cook (stirring occasionally) until hot.
- Add to pasta along with tomatoes, cheddar cheese cubes and lemon zest; mix well to combine.
- Serve warm with Parmesan cheese and crusty bread, if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.