Spicy Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 2 (4 oz.) packages 4 cheese Tortellini
- 1/3 cup (bottled) Italian dressing
- 1 cup Italian giardiniera mix (like Castella or Mezzetta)
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained
- 1 (12 oz.) can artichoke heart quarters; drained
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- Boil tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Stir on the dressing and mix well to coat pasta. Add the hot mix, Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans and artichoke hearts.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours (stirring pasta salad occasionally). Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.