Skillet Corn & Potato Chowder
- 4 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 2 stalks celery; diced
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can new potatoes; drained and diced
- 1 cup half & half; room temperature
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan.
- Add onion, celery, garlic and pepper. Sauté on low for 2 minutes until fragrant then add 1/2 cup vegetable broth.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes then stir in remaining 1/2 cup broth.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes before stirring in Glory Foods Skillet Corn and potatoes; continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in half & half and parsley. Season with salt to taste. Serve with Texas toast, biscuits or buttered bread.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.