Skillet Corn & Chile Con Queso
- 1 tbs. corn oil
- 1/2 small white onion; diced
- 1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos; drained or minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 oz. (from a 7 oz. can) diced green chiles
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1 (15 oz.) jar con queso
- soft corn tortillas; for serving
- Heat corn oil in a medium saucepan and sauté onion for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in pimentos (or sun-dried tomatoes) and green chiles; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Glory Foods Skillet Corn and con queso; reduce heat and simmer on low for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with warm, soft corn tortillas.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.