Pinto Bean Scramble Tacos
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 small, white onion; diced
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos; drained
- 8 whole eggs; whipped with the times of a fork
- 1/2 tsp. all purpose seasoning (or salt & pepper)
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans; drained
- 4 whole wheat taco boats; warmed
- 1 small tomato; seeded and diced
- Heat a large skillet and melt butter.
- Add onion and pimentos, and sauté for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Turn heat to high, add eggs and scramble with seasoning.
- Lower heat and add Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans; cook an additional 2 minute until beans are heated through.
- Divide eggs between 4 warmed taco boats and scatter diced tomatoes of the top.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.