Orzo and Green Bean Dinner Bowls
- 2 cups dried Orzo pasta
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans; drained and warmed
- 1 (14 oz.) can sliced beets; drained and warmed
- 1-1/2 cup julienne carrots; steamed soft
- 1 avocado; diced
- 4 hard cooked eggs; sliced
- 4 tbs. tomato chutney or jam (optional)
- no salt vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain and return Orzo to the pot along with the olive oil and goat cheese; stir well.
- Divide Orzo between 4 warmed pasta bowls and top with equal measures of the Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans, carrots and avocado.
- Place an egg in each bowl along with a dollop of tomato chutney, if using. Sprinkle with vegetable seasoning and serve warm.
Prep / cook time: 30 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.