Mock Chicken & Vegetable Curry over Rice
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peppers & onions
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans
- 12 oz. meatless (mock) chicken strips
- 1-1/4 cups prepared curry sauce
- 4 cups cooked white or brown rice
- lemon wedges for serving
- Melt butter in a large skillet and cook peppers & onions until soft.
- Stir in Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, mock chicken strips and curry sauce; cook an additional 10 minutes on low heat.
- Serve over hot rice with fresh lemon wedges.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.