Mixed Greens Crock Pot Soup
- 1 (27 oz) can Glory Foods Mixed Greens; drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Glory Foods Black Eyed Peas
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Vegetable Broth
- 1 (5.5 oz) can Vegetable Juice (such as V-8)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together and transfer to a crock pot set at the lowest setting; cook for 4 hours.
- Divide soup between 4 warmed soup or pasta bowls.
- Serve with fresh bread and butter.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time (in slow cooker): 4 hours
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.