Mexican Coleslaw Salad
- 2/3 cup (from a 16 oz. bottle) coleslaw dressing
- 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- dash or two of hot sauce
- 4 mock chicken “burgers”
- 1 (14 oz.) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn (do not drain)
- 2 hard boiled eggs; chopped
- 2 green onions; sliced thin
- 1 Roma tomato; seeded & diced
- 1 tbs. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coleslaw dressing, lemon juice and hot sauce; chill for 10 minutes.
- Heat chicken “burgers” according to box directions.
- Place the coleslaw mix in a large salad bowl along with the Glory Foods Skillet Corn, hard cooked eggs, green onion, tomato and parsley. Pour chilled dressing over salad and thoroughly mix.
- Divide between 4 large salad or pasta bowls. Slice chicken “burgers” and arrange on top of salad.
Prep / cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.