Italian Rotini Pasta & Vegetables
- 1 (16 oz.) box rotini or spiral pasta
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Lima Beans; drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets; steamed
- 3/4 cup small cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper; sliced
- 1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos; drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms; drained
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced black olives; drained
- 8 links (pre-cooked) vegetarian breakfast links; heated and sliced
- Boil pasta according to box directions drain.
- Return pasta to pot and add Italian dressing; mix well.
- Add Glory Foods Seasoned Lima Beans, steamed broccoli, tomatoes, bell pepper, pimentos, mushrooms, olives and sausage. Mix well and serve room temperature or chill for 1hour to serve cold.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time (if desired): 60 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.