Green Apple & Mock Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 1-1/2 cups mock chicken cubes
- 3 green apples, cored and cubed
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 2 ribs celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/3 cup purchased candied walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup (from a 14 oz. can) Glory Foods Fried Apples, plus 2 tbs. syrup
- 3 tbs. mayonnaise or whole milk yogurt
- 3 tbs. nut oil or best quality olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon or orange juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place mock chicken, apples, grapes, celery, onion, walnuts and raisins in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients (Glory Foods Fried Apples will break down) with the exception of salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss well to coat. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Chill for 15 minutes or longer.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.