Grape, Avocado & Butter Bean Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sweet red (seedless) grapes; halved
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes; halved
- 3/4 cup (from a 15 oz. can) Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels; defrosted
- 2 hard cooked eggs; chopped
- 1 small avocado; diced
- 1 carrot; grated
- 2 green onions; cut into thin circles
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tbs. creamy ranch dressing
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- buttered toast points for serving
- Cut lettuce into thin strips, rinse and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add grapes, cherry tomatoes, Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans, corn, egg, avocado, carrot and green onions.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the Italian dressing, ranch dressing and lime juice in a small bowl. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately with toast points.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.