Gnocchi and Pinto Beans in a Creamy Cheese Sauce
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 (16 oz) packages Gnocchi (potato dumplings)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 4 ounces white melting cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Simple Seasoned Pinto Beans; drained and warmed
- seasoned salt for sprinkling
- fresh lemon zest
- freshly chopped flat leaf parsley or cilantro
- Boil gnocchi according to box direction; drain and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter and saute garlic for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add half & half and cheese. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in gnocchi and pinto beans.
- Divide between 4 warmed pasta bowls and scatter with lemon zest and a generous amount of parsley or cilantro.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: (includes boiling potato dumplings) 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.