Glory Foods Protein Bowl
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 2 (15 oz) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Red Beans & Rice
- 4 links meatless sausage; sliced
- 4 hard cooked eggs; halved
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes; halved
- 1 ball fresh Mozzarella; cubed
- bottled Green Goddess dressing
- seasoning salt
- Divide greens between 4 salad or pasta bowls.
- Heat both the red beans & rice and the sausage,
- Place in bowls along with the tomatoes, eggs and cheese.
- Spoon dressing in the middle of the bowls and season.
*For the perfect boiled egg, place in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil for 30 seconds then turn off heat, cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Peel eggs as soon as possible. When eggs start to cool, the shells will expand and it will be harder to slip them off.
Prep / cook time (including boiling eggs): 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.