Easy Bean & Rice Soup
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Red Beans & Rice
- chopped or dried parsley
- freshly grated lemon zest
- Heat vegetable oil and sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the broth, bring to a slight boil then reduce heat to low. Stir in the Glory Foods Seasoned Red Beans & Rice, and cook an additional 6-7 minutes until heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest before serving.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.