Couscous & Lima Bean Dinner Bowl
- 1 (10 oz.) box couscous
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups baby spinach; stems removed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Medium Green Lima Beans; rinsed and heated
- 1 zucchini; grated
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes; quartered
- 1 large baked sweet potato
- 4 poached eggs*
- Cook couscous according to box directions. Remove from heat and stir in butter and spinach; cover. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir then divide between 4 warmed pasta bowls and top with Glory Foods Medium Green Lima Beans, grated zucchini, tomatoes, sweet potato and egg.
*Dinner bowl can be served with a fried egg in place of poached egg.
Prep/cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.