Cincinnati Style Chili Spaghetti
- 1 (16 oz) box thick spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small, white onion; diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper; diced
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Pinto Beans
- 1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped flat leaf parsley; optional
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese; optional
- Boil spaghetti according to box directions; keep warm.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onion until fragrant.
- Stir in pinto beans, pasta sauce, chili seasoning and cinnamon.
- Divide spaghetti between 4 warmed pasta bowls and top with a generous spoonful of pinto bean-pasta sauce mixture.
- Top with fresh parsley and cheddar cheese if using.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.