- 4 vegetarian kielbasa links (such as Tofurkey)
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1 small onion; diced
- 1 (2 oz.) jar pimentos; drained
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Country Cabbage (do not drain)
- 3 (16 oz.) cans vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 heaping tsp. (vegan) sour cream
- fresh ground pepper
- Grill kielbasa links in a skillet, then slice into 1/2 inch pieces; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan or soup pot. Add onion and sauté for 30 seconds then stir in pimentos, Glory Foods Country Cabbage, vegetable broth, lemon juice and kielbasa pieces.
- Simmer soup for 15 minutes. To serve, divide into 4 warmed soup bowls. Place a dollop of vegan sour cream in each bowl of soup then add a fresh grinding of pepper.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.