Brussels Sprouts & Butter Bean Pasta
- 1 lb. tomato flavored pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 green onions; sliced into thin rings
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 lb. baby Brussels sprouts; halved
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Butter Beans
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large, warmed pasta bowl and stir in butter.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet and sauté green onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper flakes, Brussels sprouts and vegetable broth; cook about 8 minutes until vegetables are tender and broth has been absorbed.
- Add Glory Foods Butter Beans and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- Pour vegetables over pasta and gently mix, then scatter with cheese.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.