Blackeye Pea Enchiladas
- 2 (15 oz.) cans green enchilada sauce
- 10 large 6 in. corn tortillas; warmed slightly
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Blackeye Peas; drained well
- 2 (8 oz.) packages shredded 4 cheese Mexican blend
- sour cream, diced tomatoes and avocado, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon 1/2 can of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a large (11 x 13) glass baking dish.
- Lay tortillas on a work surface and spoon 1 tbs. sauce over each tortilla. Divide the Glory Foods Blackeye Peas between the tortillas and top with a generous amount of cheese. Roll up and lay side by side (seam side down) in the baking dish.
- Cover the enchiladas with the remaining sauce and then remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until cheese is hot and bubbly. Serve with sour cream, tomatoes and avocado.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.