Black Beans & Rice Cabbage Rolls
Serves: 9 cabbage rolls
- 1 small cabbage head, small
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Caribbean Style Black Beans & Rice
- 1 (6 oz.) jar pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Cut knob off the end of cabbage and separate the leaves. Blanch each leaf (you will need 9 leaves) in the water for 1 minute; drain on paper toweling.
- Place leaves on a work surface and divide Glory Foods Caribbean Style Black Beans & Rice between the leaves.
- Spoon a few tablespoons pizza sauce into an 8” x 8” glass baking dish.
- Tightly roll up cabbage over the filling and place in the baking pan seam side down.
- Spoon remaining pizza sauce over the cabbage rolls and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 40 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.