Asian Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 tbs. olive or corn oil
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 (14 oz.) bag frozen Asian vegetable mix (broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts, baby cob corn, red peppers, mushrooms, onions and bamboo shoots); thawed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- crunchy Asian rice noodles for sprinkling
- soy sauce; optional
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large (high-sided) skillet or wok. Add garlic and ginger; sauté one minute.
- Pat excess moisture from thawed vegetables and add to wok along with Glory Foods Skillet Corn.
- In a small bowl, stir together the hoisin sauce, vegetable broth and lemon juice; add to vegetables. Stir fry for 15 minutes until hot.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over rice and sprinkle with crunchy Asian noodles. Serve with soy sauce on the side, if desired.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.