Mixed Greens & Sausage Pizza
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 Vidalia onions, sliced thin
- 1 lb. package smoked sausage, sliced diagonally
- 6-8 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 10" prepared pizza shell
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Mixed Greens, drained
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Saute the Vidalia onions and garlic in 1 tbs. of oil until tender or translucent in color. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- Saute the sausage in 1 tbs. of oil at a medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Arrange pizza shell on baking sheet. Spread remaining tbs. of oil on top of pizza shell.
- Top with 1/3 of the cheese and evenly distribute the onions, garlic, sausage and the Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Mixed Greens. Finish with the remaining cheese, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.