Vegetable Kabobs & Butter Bean Glaze
- 8 wooden skewers; soaked in water for 2 hours
- 8 baby potatoes; par-boiled
- 8 large mushrooms; stems removed
- 3 zucchini squash; cut into 16 circles
- 2-3 yellow bell peppers; cut into 16 pieces (squares)
- 1 red onion; cut into 16 pieces (squares)
- 1 tbs. olive oil
Butter Bean Glaze:
- 1 cup Butter Bean Hummus
- 1/3 cup heated vegetable stock
- Heat barbecue or grill to medium-hot.
- Thread skewers with vegetables and brush with olive oil.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes, turning kabobs occasionally.
- To make butter bean glaze, stir together the hummus and vegetable stock until incorporated and pourable.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.