Turkey Cutlet Milanese
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 eggs; beaten
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 cup crushed corn flake crumbs
- oil for frying
- 2 turkey cutlets
- 1 cup (from a 10 oz bag) Glory Food Power Essence Spinach, Kale and Chard or greens of your choice
- 1/4 cup parsley (+ extra for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cherry tomatoes; halved
- shaved Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together the eggs, mustard and poultry seasoning.
- Pour the cornflake crumbs onto a plate.
- Taking one cutlet at a time, dip into egg mixture then coat on both sides with the crumbs, pressing down to make sure the crumbs stick. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil to medium-high and fry turkey cutlets for 3 minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel.
- To serve, place cutlets on 2 warmed dinner plates.
- Mix the greens with the parsley and dressing; season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Heap greens onto the turkey, add tomatoes, scatter with cheese and garnish with parsley.
Prep time: 14 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.