Serves: 2 individual pizzas
- 1 package (2 count) 8” pizza shells
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans; drained well
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion (about 1/2 small onion)
- 1 red jalapeno pepper; sliced into rings
- pizza seasoning (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place pizza shells on a work surface and spread with guacamole (1/2 cup per shell).
- Sprinkle with Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Pinto Beans, followed by cheese. Arrange onions and jalapeño circles over both pizzas and sprinkle with pizza spice (seasoning), if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and bottom of crust has browned.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.