Featured on the Steve Harvey Morning Show
- 1 1/2 lb. flank steak
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Collard Greens, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) box stuffing mix, prepared and cooled
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using a slicer, place the blade so it lays flat against a cutting board and the edge of the blade touches the flank steak on its longest side. Lift the blade halfway up the width of the flank steak and slice without cutting all the way through, leaving a 1/4" seam.
- After the slice is complete with a 1/4" connecting seam, open the steak (like a book). Place piece of plastic wrap over the meat and pound with a meat mallet to flatten to 1/4" thickness. Be careful not to tear the meat.
- Layer the prepared stuffing mix atop the steak, leaving a 1/2'' border. Place Glory Foods Seasoned Collard Greens atop the stuffing, maintaining the 1/2" border.
- Rotate the steak 90 degrees. Starting with the edge closest to you, lift the edge and roll the stuffed steak tightly to form a log.
- Place the steak into a shallow roasting pan seam side down. Roast uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Allow roast to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.