Skillet Corn Tostadas
Serves: 8 tostadas
- 8 corn tostadas
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Red Beans & Rice; warmed
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet corn; drained and warmed
- 8 oz. Mexican cheese blend or grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 basket cherry tomatoes; halved
- 1 small avocado; diced
- 2 green onions; sliced into thin circles
- dairy sour cream for serving
- fresh lime for serving
- Glory Foods Hot Sauce for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide the Glory Foods Red Beans & Rice between the 8 tostada shells followed by the Glory Foods Skillet corn. Sprinkle with cheese, cherry tomatoes, avocado and green onion.
- Transfer to the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted and the tostadas are warmed through.
- Top with tomatoes, avocado and green onion. Serve with sour cream, fresh lime and Glory Foods Hot Sauce.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.